Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Book Review: Raid by Kristen Ashley


Contemporary Romance/Erotic
Date Published: 2/28/2013

Hanna Boudreaux has lived in the small town of Willow, Colorado all her life. The great-granddaughter of the town matriarch, she's sweet, cute and quiet.

Too quiet.

Hanna has a moment of epiphany when she realizes her crush for forever, Raiden Ulysses Miller, is not ever going to be hers. She sees her life as narrow and decides to do something about it.

Raiden Miller is the town of Willow's local hero. An ex-marine with the medal to prove his hero status, he comes home, shrouded in mystery. It takes a while but, eventually, Hanna catches his eye.

But after all these years of Raid and Hanna living in the same town, the question is, why? Is Raid interested in Hanna because she's sweet and cute? Or does Raid have something else going on?

This has some BDSM

My Review:
Okay, so let me start off by saying Kristen Ashley is single-handedly responsible for creating my favorite Heroes EVER. She seriously has all of my top 5. The first book I read by her was Mystery Man and OMG it blew me away. While I have loved all of her other books, I've been waiting for another one to knock me off my feet and this one was it! 

RAID is seriously right up there with HAWK. Loved his Alphaness and really thought he is one of her best! I love the fact that this story focused on the girl who had a crush on the guy who didn't know she existed and then BAM, she gets his attention, but is it genuine? 

Hanna and Raids chemistry is off the charts. HOT and Kristen Ashley steps into a bit of a different world a bit taking her ALPHA hero a bit further and giving him some BDSM type tendencies. 

Can we please get some DEACON next? I love his mystery and lone wolf style. Can't wait to see what his story would entail! 

No comments:

Post a Comment